Monday, February 26, 2007

Cheap Vacations all the Way!

Hello, today I found a new blog, publishing a special series on Spring Airline Travel. Flabbergasting! The fares seem very low. It has some pretty good tips for honeymooners and couples traveling to the Caribbean.

It seems to me that the entire Caribbean is on SALE! It looks very budget oriented. But can I book? Not this time, Not again! I've been running low on cash recently. Whatever I stashed up last year is there somewhere making rounds in Rio de Janeiro. I spent up everything in the Carnival. Can CheapoAir do me a favor? Why not start a debit/credit program for me? I can't travel even with cheap airfares!

It's been 7 years since I slept on a hammock while sipping cocktail. The kids are going into the teens two years from now. I guess, that's going to be my time. A welcome-to-the-teens treat for my kids ain't a bad idea!!

FYI, the blog which I've been talking about all the while goes here:
http://cheapairlineflights.blogspot.com/

All my best for those who're taking off for a vacation this spring!

No comments: