Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Breakout from the Grind, Don't Break the Bank!!!

I hope I have a lot of peers, at least when it comes to saving those coveted cents every month for a vacation either in spring or fall, summer or winter. Although I've been saving in every possible way and in every endeavor, I'm still worried about my bank account. Like every time, I might just end up breaking the bank. Airline tickets would burn a whole in my pocket; hotels and car rentals would squeeze every cent out of my wallet; I'm very nervous. I cannot afford to be broke for the rest of the year.

Do travel websites help?? Expedia has ripped thousands of customers down the decades. So has Orbitz. But there are some new and emerging sites which guarantee low airfares and cheap vacation packages which might help me and my peers.

I'm listing down some of these travel websites, where I found some very generous deals:

Booking Buddy

CheapoAir

Mobissimo

There are hundreds and thousands, but I found these very helpful.

No comments: